- Paragon offers an industry leading warranty for refurbished goods. At Paragon’s option, it shall replace or repair the equipment if it is deemed defective.
- Refurbished Goods sold to resellers/brokers carry a reciprocal warranty equal to that provided to Paragon for purchases made from that reseller/broker and covers defects in material or workmanship.
- New Goods purchased from Paragon carry the manufacturers warranty and the return procedure is dependent upon the requirements of the manufacturer.
- Paragon’s Repair and Exchange services carry a standard one-year warranty from defects in material or workmanship. At Paragon’s option, it shall replace, repair, or refund the price of the Goods found to be defective.
- Paragon’s warranty can be voided, at Paragon’s option, if the Paragon warranty label is removed from the Goods. Goods damaged by flood, tornado, lightning, or other acts of God, customer negligence or use with equipment or software not provided by Paragon or not compatible with the product provided are not covered under Paragon’s warranty policy.
Restocking – All returns must be accompanied by a Paragon approved Customer RMA.
Unauthorized returns shall not be accepted. Customer’s requests concerning return merchandise should be directed to its Paragon account representative.
- Non-warranty related return requests may be submitted for approval within 30 days of shipment. However, Paragon reserves the right to accept or reject any return request for non-warranty reasons.
- Special ordered Goods returns are conditional and require written approval by Paragon.
- If a return is approved by Paragon, a restocking fee may apply.
- Non-warranty returns must be in the original, unopened packaging. All returns are subject to and conditioned upon inspection by Paragon.
- All shipping charges remain the responsibility of the Customer unless otherwise agreed to by Paragon in writing.
- Credit for Goods returned due to a Paragon shipping error shall be issued against the original invoice for the Goods, freight and return freight.
- All shipments from Customer shall be made prepaid to Paragon’s shipping warehouse.
- RMAs are valid for 30days from the date of issuance. Any credits for returned Goods shall be issued only after the Goods have been received and inspected by Paragon.